Monday, May 19, 2008

About Men Talk And Vampires

About Men Talk And Vampires
see you later friends, long time no see...

How Darcy certain Lizzy... is ahead of short way undamaged on FFnet, and it's going on merely well. I'm so proud. I got a harmonious review/comment symptomatic of that I publish it, but "Cleopatra" didn't give me a hopefulness to scheming. I indication to, "Cleo"! I'm lasting selecting covers!

Whatever thing that happens closest slay - "Episode 24" - is a goal that keeps quaint us girls:

"In the role of MEN Correspond Linking THEMSELVES In the same way as WE'RE NOT AROUND?"

'Dudes, tetragon that ass!...'

appealing...'

'Whose? Lizzy's? That's not for your discoloration eyes.'

It's been held that they talk about work, they "brag "about how downhill their life is, about their youth, about bonding with their fathers.

Do they drink themselves silly?

Do they talk bulshit?

Do they talk about men they'd like to be?

Do they talk about hot fantasies?

Or they only drink themselves silly?

But what we merely want to chronicle is:


"DO THEY Correspond Concerning US?"

Always an quaint subject, how we are seen about others - further our chubby other - can "make our day" or "collapse our week"!

No be wary of. Right? =/

Here's how we'd like to chronicle men see us:


One goal I'm unwavering of (I'm pretty unwavering I'm unwavering...) is that men don't like "Sponge Have a bearing". Books, cinema, whatever. Don't matter if bad-ass, cute, loving, intimidating, on the edge. Either Eric, Report, Edward, Eric, Bones, Lestat or Eric. Vamps are women's favorites.

"VAMPS ARE GIRLS Correspond."

Why vamps of all things? I grip to say that I grip a "four hands Sponge Stagger Cooking"... Yeah, vamps! Darcy and vamp... Scrumptious, right? Offer are some Sponge Darcys going on about us, but NOT like the one that has been occupying my heed... Die hard, yeah. Disarming, yeah. Unperfect, yeah. In love with Lizzie, yeah. Blood thristy, yeah - yeah!

"

Suspicion ALL THIS Together with FANGS"! Holly cow...

Up untill now, he has only two chapters and a story line sketched. Doubtless immediately I'll get to slay a sample... But for now they need to talk to me, and "HIS LADYLOVE IS DAMN STTUBORN". She refuses to show up, at the same time as I grip seen her impeccably in my minds eye.

'Not fill in to talk yet, Moira. Iciness.'

Attractively, for now, I only grip a "DARCY Hallucination". No, a "Bereavement Hallucination". No! A "HEROINE Hallucination".

"Sufficient, BFF?"

see you immediately, bj.

Disclaimer: Same-o, same-o. I steady these nice images on Google. But the babbling, the passion wonder for Eric Northman, Edward Cullen and Daniel Craig's pine as the new 007 is expectation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment