Thursday, October 16, 2008

Graduate Student Meets 4 Coeds In 2 Days

Graduate Student Meets 4 Coeds In 2 Days
GOD-Like NLP Vibrations E-Zine

Dear Friend,

Thanks for being such a great customer.

You may ask yourself,

(Can I really get women to talk themselves into getting to know me. Even dating me. Giving me their phone numbers?)

YES you CAN - Here's some proof from a guy who just got SUCCESS.

Listen to THIS:

A 30 year old grad student bought the Handwriting Game, Card Deck and the How-To tapes.

He calls me last night to say:

"Glenn - This card deck, game and system is GREAT.

I was in a Coffee Shop near the College. While doing the Handwriting Analysis of the WAITER. I was over-heard by some coeds at a nearby table.

"The waiter told them how great his was.

"So one young woman asked to have hers done. Wendy and I got along fine. Her girl friend didn't want hers done. But when I began on the one - she came to our table and asked to be analized too.

"Hers was full of HELL traits. I didn't tell her though.

"The next day I was doing a handwriting analysis. Got over-heard by 2 coeds - (As you advise I do this on purpose.)

"Gwen said - Oh you're the guy Wendy met yesterday. They are college roommates.

"They talked my ears off for two hours.

"Gave me their room numbers.

"Gave me their email and phone numbers.

"Made me promise to call them a bunch of times.

"They want me to do a Relationship Map for them. Now we're getting somewhere!

Tim

He's just got his Handwriting System. Told you it was easy!

Glenn

Reference: umad-dating-advices.blogspot.com

1 comment: