Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Need Advice From Guys Preferablyy

I Need Advice From Guys Preferablyy
ok - so - this is a luv question - like a does he like me question - but, i need 2 say to if hes flirting or if hes just feint this stuff 2 unsettle meso, his name is Tyler, and he consistently punches me and stuff, so i consistently tartness him back! IT's sorta our thrust - and anywayz - he consistently tox 2 me and stuf and he leans on me and stuff. he consistently tells me ';I ahv no friends'; and furthermore I go yes i do, ur sorda one of them and furthermore he's like ';i know';. And he tells me to suck his balls - eww - and yea... hes like dat... he whichever told me he liked me but furthermore thought just joking. yea - so..is he flirting or just frustrating me?would u do dat if u were flirting? I'm 12.I need advice - from guys preferablyy?He seemingly is asumming you like him and is agging you on. Slash flirting with him and see how he reacts, he flirts with you first, furthermore he seemingly does like youI need advice - from guys preferablyy?He likes you but it appears that doesn't say to how to treat a lady. Go through him to come back similar to he grows up.he's flirting cuz we like to unsettle girls cuz thats what we think makes them like useye kant veen unerrstand uhe likes you but you are deliberately not old plenty to be complex in a relationship yet. leaving out consistently makes bits and pieces further intricate, just be freinds an possibly try it similar to you a condensed whopping.the saying '; being treated like a lady '; its just a saying like guys call for treat all girls like a girl and not like some hurtful condensed boy ( yes all guys a '; hurtful condensed boys untill they are 40, possibly 38 ) and well its all that yall storage space ur '; thrust '; and thats fine... i think is flirting with you he just doesnt to all intents and purposes no how to come about it and prob isnt on the edge for himself to status that he likes you so he says individuals wierd hurtful bits and pieces equally he doesnt want you to think he likes you. and some of my close guy friends storage space our '; thrust '; but it isnt like punching and kicking. and we dont like each further... but if he doesnt like you well furthermore yall are just close =)and btw further girls are gonna manage this question further than guys become thats what happens to me similar to i ask questions i want guys to manage

Source: pickup-girls-advices.blogspot.com

1 comment: