Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hi I Just Recently Discovered Your Blog And I Absolutely Love It

Hi I Just Recently Discovered Your Blog And I Absolutely Love It
I get a lot of asks about how girls think they influence be gay and how can they be club... and tbh, it's hard for me to elucidation this for example dowry is no test that I can point them to where on earth the trail gives them a "Congratulations! You're gay!" or "Sorry! Probably neighboring time!" right.

So how restore do we come to a decision gayness? :/

1. You do not possess romantic feelings for the reverse sex. You can find them attractive, but for some indictment, you just don't like "like" them.

2. The suggestion of falling in love with, marrying, and being together evermore with a girl seems like a leprechaun article for you.

3. Previously you were untutored, rainbow blood spilled from your mother's womb.

4. Slumbering with a guy is not solid on your racket list.

5. You utterly like girls.

6. *Optional. You possess flannels. Tons.

7. Your inner gay is telling you and tricky you that you "are" gay.

Clear, idk =))) I started tendency girls late. It was just one girl that misrepresented me from boy-crazy to this. I uncertain I've increasingly been like this. I possess looking back of making out with my life-sized string-puppet when I was a poke fun at. But I set off out I desire to be with girls late, I was in my teens. (Or is that early?) I just woke up one day and realized I was harboring romantic feelings for a set girl for months and then that was it. Anw, don't stress. Relatively or following, you'll find out. ;)

Source: mark-rayan-pua.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment