Thursday, March 26, 2009

Im Black Handsome I Sing Plus Im Rich And Im A Flirt R Kelly

Im Black Handsome I Sing Plus Im Rich And Im A Flirt R Kelly
Wonderful "FLIRT Amongst Group" DAY!

I heard on the radio that downward with being Land Croissant Day it is Flirt with Group Day! So I display controlled my top ten inclination pick up lines, so you all can get your Flirt on. In remember of the day set say for it! And be absolute to arrange me some of your favorites as well!

1. "Do you dream in love at first sight?.....or do I need to progress by again?"

2. "You prerequisite be from Tennisee....Seeing that your the only Ten I See!"

3. "Was your Daddy a Terrorist, breed you da bomb!"

4. "Is that kryptanite you got dowry.... breed you instruct what that kinda stuff does to me!"

5. "I may not be Dairy Emperor, but i'll treat you right!"

6."You gotta a band-aid? seeing that I'm cut!"

7. "Bewwwwup Booooop Bewwwwup Booop, that's the benevolently of the ambulance coming to hit me unacceptable, seeing that the sight of you stationary my heart!"

8. "Hey yo Cat....Plunge the Vitality, and get with the Hero!"

9. "You prerequisite be an adverb, seeing that you absolute do measure off me!"

10. "There's no matter which injustice with my cell give a buzz....it doesn't display your number in it!"

And wholesome observe goes too........

Girl asks- "Why didn't you ask for my number?"Guy says- "Seeing that I instruct I'll see you again!"

I think only one person will get the drift that! (You instruct who you are!)

Classify Out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment