Thursday, April 16, 2009

Njoki Chege Again See The Letter She Wrote To Her Future Husband Crazy

Njoki Chege Again See The Letter She Wrote To Her Future Husband Crazy
BY NJOKI CHEGE; Beloved Well along Ensemble...letter to my luck husband

It is about 12:30 pm as I make an announcement this. I am at work pretending to be prosperous yet all I am put it on is thinking about is you. We bear maybe met, or yet to meet at the fuel path or at the car pure. Probably we will meet one damp night on Thika Feature the same as I projection into your Mercedes. Or we will meet at the sunburned shop nominated the same as I take for and vacant my sunburned all over your loaded convince. Don't blame me, I am a inadequate romantic.

I am that point in life everyplace I am faced with one of the maximum accepted decisions in life, like whom to get married. As you can guess, a girl like me has certainly a lot of suitors hot on her heels. (I am not talk).To the same degree you are to one side, I bear been leaving to dates and been sad. I bear excessively been in relationships with idiots and got my principal broken a few times. I wouldn't dissociate from that I haven't been injurious of opening a few hearts as well. I attention I ought to make an announcement you a letter to let you caution of few hope I bear in mind- condescending like provision and endure of being Mr. Njoki.

At hand should be a wedding: I caution men abhorrence weddings, but I should get married in a church, not a zone, but my local church. Having full-grown up in PCEA, my parents are the pure kind that wants to march their little girl down the boardwalk. And she should not be pregnant! That's why, absorb take away with me the same as I ask that you should privilege your love to me preceding man and God. Unusual maximum women I caution, I don't want a big fat honeymoon. A simple, time-honored help one will do seeing that I would like better we went on an loaded nuptial than pay out too secure the release of extensively impressing people who don't like us brim.

I like arrogant things in life: So you should work hard. I will not get married a flagging, poor man. I am assuming that if I bear synchronize to get married you, you should be abundant. I am piteous if I justifiable like a gold-digger, but love never fed individual. That's why, you should perform that good life I bear unendingly dreamed of. Our juvenile (I want one, but I caution you'll want two, so we can propose) should help good schools. Not the academies in the goods, I am talking high-end schools. That's why, term yourself to cough good secure the release of the same as it comes to refining Chege and Wairimu. (I prior to bear names for them). We should live in a sumptuous chat and I will not inherit to send off my small car anymore next I am married to you. My advice is that you development investing now.

My lead will unendingly be in the picture: So arrangement with it. Another time, if I bear determined to get married you, subsequently daddy should bear critically, critically and I mean critically like you. He should bear called you child at smallest possible next or clone, in a coded language to show me that he approves of you. My dad and i are indissoluble, we talk four to five times a day and we clone and WhatsApp each far-off a lot. Don't feel jealous seeing that were it not for daddy, you wouldn't bear a husband.

Your mother: May perhaps be my best-friend or best enemy. Mothers of men I bear given away preceding tend to like me plane still they attention my dresses a little too instant and heels too high. I am not the type to mock to decline relatives long, undo Kitenge dresses the same as meeting might mothers-in-law, it's just not in me to mock. That's why, ought to your father like or disgust me, I want you to substantiate me that the leading lady in your life will unendingly be me and you will unendingly take my side. On the incredibly gust, I don't want to argument for your attention with our young woman Wairimu. I want you to love us all moderately, but love me a little condescending.

Yours boys: Chutzpah unendingly be your boys, I bear prior to emblem that. Because I was raised well, I will privilege you to pay out time with your boys at smallest possible clone a week- that is if you perform. Even, do not end out beyond midnight on weekends and further than nine pm on weekdays. Oh, and you should send back me a clone and hole a selfie on WhatsApp of you and your boys- just to make final we are not disloyalty to each far-off offer. The clone letter ought to go like fondness, I am at 'X' place with George (left) and Wachira (right), and I will be home by midnight.' Be warned luck husband, I am very tech-savvy and I caution how to use applications like GPS hunter just to guarantee that you are not in a servant's area wherever. Poverty you miss your fall in a faint three of four times, I will effect this rule: 'Coitus is at 10p.m, whether you are home or not' and I point to make good of that rule.

That ought to be all for now. In the meantime, I hope against hope that you are as pleasant as you look in my dreams. I will keep vigil and unendingly look my best and decline lip-gloss in particular in transfer or at the car pure, waiting to meet you. If I bear prior to met you and you are maybe reading this, don't take too long to put a ring on it, such as I am not promising any younger.

All my love,

Well along Mrs... -

"E! News KENYA"



Credit: japan-pickup-scene.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment