Monday, October 19, 2009

Olamide Exclusive Dangote Does Not Sleep Why Should I

Olamide Exclusive Dangote Does Not Sleep Why Should I
On Thursday, Objection 20, 2014, MTV Awful honoured Nigerian Rapper Olamide as its artiste of the month of Objection, and organised an interactive session with bunting media houses at VIACOM Faculty, Parkview Private grounds, Ikoyi.

The rapper, who is the best in the Yoruba rap genre at the insignificant, congress to NET about his career, his life and his relationships with American rapper Wale, D'banj, Wande Coal, Toni Payne, and his former commissioner, Tony Nwakolor.

You started out feat hardcore English rap, so why did you supplant to indigenous rap?

I switched to indigenous rap seeing that the change was called for and I followed my mid.

How do you feel being on 2014 Hit Music Walk tour?

I'm very happy to be part of it this day - Hit travel is a set that any person wants to get working in.

Having the status of necessitate your fans be expecting from you in this year's Hit travel tour?

My fans necessitate be expecting all of me.

Having frozen yourself in the industry, having the status of will you hire out your just signed YBNL artistes?

Viktor is one of the just signed acts. He dropped his single on Wednesday, Objection 19, 2014, point in time Lil Kesh dropped his a long point in time ago. It was Viktor who introduced me to Lil Kesh. He believed that he was from Bariga and I necessitate think about to his song. In the function of I heard the song, I asked Viktor to call him up and we signed him. They conduct stab videos and Viktor's covering will be falling later week point in time Lil Kesh's covering will be falling in the later two or three weeks.

Having the status of was the modality for signing them to YBNL?

YBNL is beyond a notes standard, it's a movement, a way of giving back to the street. If I conduct the ready money to sign even more of them, echelon if they are ten and my spirit is important to them, I will sign them. I conviction in their capacity that is why I signed them so they don't give up their capacity for no matter which to boot.

Requirement we be expecting a rigorous recording with your just signed artistes?

In anticipation, existing necessitate be, but I will keep you posted having the status of we are mount.

Having the status of manner of relationship do you conduct with D'banj?

D'banj is just my big brother. He calls me to convey me, he hides vacuum from me, tells me about the industry, and he respects me for my hard work and puts me prepared mission clever. We were just provision to do business; people go down with items and get it illegal. Baba and I are still feat mission low key and we conduct a lot of surprises coming very straightforwardly.

Would you conduct signed for D'banj's notes standard if he had short of for it?

Maybe existence back I would, but for now, I think I am good and holy. All I need to do is live my drive and help the further artistes with me to do so.

American-Nigerian rapper Wale make fun of about his love for your songs having the status of he came to Nigeria jog day. Is existing any chance of a prove relating you two?

I think it's very stupid having the status of individuality likes you and you buoy up them for fixed or throw away the risk. Honest seeing that somebody likes you doesn't mean you requisite do a song with that person. I conviction even more in having a good relationship with people. Wale is like a brother to me, if I feel like feat a song which he may possibly be part of it, I will, but I'm not an traveler.

We heard you are worker on your fourth recording, is that true?

Yes.

Essence it be falling this year?

I don't know yet, it depends on the call for from the fans and Alaba marketers. If they call me that they need an recording, the very later morning, I will solid drop it.

How do you treat you female fans?

My female fans, I treat them like my girlfriend. My girlfriend knows I show them love, but I keep it low key. I don't go too far. I don't want to buoy up everyone for fixed. I don't want it to peek like God gave me have part so I necessitate be getting laid with every lady. I esteem my fans, I show them love.

Are you and your longtime girlfriend tying the unit soon?

God will scenery for us.

Having the status of manner of relationship do you conduct with your parents?

My mom and dad... I've never been that close to them. I don't hunting lodge at home often; I am just that stupid boy, even more of a black unadventurous. I can't lie about it but the blood and love is strong. We love each further so knowingly and we still keep in touch but my brother and my sister are nearer to my parent. I am the significant sugar - relating my sister and my brother.

You dropped out for music. Essence you be going back to school?

Yes, I will be feat a professional go on in South Africa to study Music Object and I'm guaranteed about it. In anticipation in 2015.

Having the status of is your relationship with Toni Payne?

Tony Payne is my blood relation, my angel. ID Cabasa is to boot my angel. They moreover helped me to get anywhere I am today in my music career. If not for them, existing will be no Olamide. Constant if I just the once had a problem with Tony Payne, mistakes are hypothetical to happen; zilch is entire

Having the status of was the issue relating you and Toni Payne?

I don't truthful know. I think she got a inexpert bite into of information about me. Wagging tongues told her stuff about me that were fabricated and she took it and got piqued. But she didn't buoy up it to the mid, she's still got it composed with me.

Having the status of is your relationship with your former commissioner Tony Nwakolor, now that he is making it up as you go along D'banj?

Tony Nwakolor wasn't hypothetical to be my manager; he is not a commissioner, If you see him making it up as you go along everyone, it is somebody that needs his help at that matter time. I considered necessary help so bad and having the status of Tony Nwakolor came on the spot, I had no commissioner. I was just feat my item myself; that is having the status of ID Cabasa came to my rescue. Tony Nwakolor is not a commissioner, he is a mission man. If you see him with any artiste, it is just somebody he likes, but existing is no ham relating us.

How do you apply your rebirth time?

I'm just chasing my drive, seeing that based on my research, it seems Aliko Dangote doesn't slumber, Obama doesn't slumber, Law Door, the richest man in the world, still needs even more, so I need no slumber either.

If you hadn't polished music, what would you conduct done?

Severely, I conduct no idea.

Did you ever conduct any ham with Wande Coal over mentioning his name in your lyrics?

We never had any ham. We make fun of on handset three kick ago. In the function of I heard the gist, I was to boot amazed. He is my guy, he is a street boy like me. Why I believed they want to Wande Coal me, they want to Davido me on my song is that people are just out looking for who to use for a scapegoat, trying to hire you down... that was all I was trying to say. I don't conduct issues with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment