Thursday, November 19, 2009

Why Do Men Cheat Without Shame

Why Do Men Cheat Without Shame
Hello Aunty Eya, good morning how are you? I'm a lady in my late twenties who just got my heart shredded in pieces. It's the third time and I'm devastated. All my previous relationships ended because they cheated and I couldn't forgive being cheated upon. Every other crime against me can be forgiven but cheating with another girl? Aunty Eya, I can't imagine a man who professes love for me having a good time with another woman. I need help to be able to forgive cheating.

With my relationships ending this way, am I really going to get married? I'm scared. My first boyfriend was a year higher than me at the university, he

cheated, I left him. In my third year, I decided to give it a try, he cheated too and we broke up.

Right now, I should be thinking of settling down and starting my own family. This is the man I really would have loved to spend my life with. I am so heartbroken and I think cannot forgive him. Forgiving is an encouragement to stray again in the future and come ask for more forgiveness. If he doesn't love me enough to be faithful, why bother?

Though he is still pleading, it appears my mind is made up. I don't know, there might not be a better one out there. If I leave, this would be the third. Is there still hope for me?

I need advice please. Should I just walk and move on with my life?

This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved
www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment