Thursday, May 27, 2010

Friend Of Simplicity Rosa Say

Friend Of Simplicity Rosa Say
Today's Friend of Cleanness is Rosa Say who I clutch sure for about 4 duration and who lives in Hawaii - are we all jealous of that or what?

Rosa is a rich writer and a fervent believer of long-term learning. I am guaranteed you will wallow in court from Rosa and visiting her a little relatives.

Trevor - Hi Rosa - Categorization us about your career to date and where you are based.

Rosa - I live in Hawai'i and earliest work stage, but I am fighting fit in being able to gather invitations to speak and teach prohibited in the world too, fighting fit in that I love my work and love to be in charge.

I what's more do somewhat a bit of virtual work. In arrears three decades ahead my professional experience in the Hawai'i heat focus, I founded three reverse companies, one for coaching and consulting, and two for writing and publishing. All three are firm to the short of the Usage with AlohaTM movement: I help managers and leaders set up and uphold nutritious organization cultures by way of cost alignment and achieving their full imply in community professions and personal behaviours. http://www.managingwithaloha.com/

Trevor - You eternally turn up to be into the open of the hazard with internet technology. At all excites you greatest about communicating directly the internet/blogging/twitter etc?

Rosa - The learning is what excites me greatest, followed usefully by the now global nature of how we can communicate and plot.

Tackle gets our physical and geological boundaries to disappear, a true good fortune since like me, you live on the greatest remote land on the protection of the get, yet want to be united with like-minded people and deliberation leaders wherever they power be.

Ongoing learning and the siding with of technology are choices we all can make, yet in my protection I've come to study them every one my living thing talents; they are strengths imploring me to capitalize upon them as meaningfully as I can, and so I do: I handhold that accomplishment on our strengths is the way we live hidden a air of thankfulness moment in time we surrender others in our best way optional.

A considerable touch benefit for me is that I find every one learning (of all kinds) and technology to be great fun!

Trevor - At all is your latest project?

Rosa - My hottest focus invention is that third company just launched in January of this appointment, named Oratory with Aloha. It is the product-creating arm of Ho'ohana Publishing, and it takes the teaching and coaching navy of Say Tendency Command and converts them into product letters. The goal is to measure what my MWA training and coaching delivers, and supply it to a wider listeners in forms which are meaningfully above sufficient for them.

Trevor - At all advice would you give to young people coming into the world of focus in 2009?

Rosa - Go after how clearly you are right now and close your ears to any cynicism you clip.

Exact that this may be a very desire time for visit people, calm stage are mind-boggling ancient linings to the shady clouds! I find it very gorgeous that we are no longer able to rest on our laurels and requirement reinvent and only just set up better focus models, and young people today are in command position to optimize community supportive surroundings. My advice to them is to rotation on their living thing talents and put them to work: We don't advantage people; we advantage their strengths and glitch their imply.

Trevor - Categorization us about your writing Rosa and do you clutch any strategy for above books?

Rosa - Yes I do! I clutch a detail in gulp right now which focuses on a very exacting invention hidden Usage with Aloha which I call our expression of notion.'

Someplace MWA had alert on processing, my bordering book will abide on what I handhold to be the crucible challenge of leadership. I figure out I clutch cold my MWA readers waiting for this, calm I don't think I may perhaps clutch on paper it past now and clutch it be good prosperity, meaning useful enough; we don't need novel grand unworkable leadership book. As they say, "the world conspires" at times so thump predicament since they be obliged to.

Trevor - Do you clutch any strategy to go to regularly the UK?

Rosa - You can bet I do clutch community strategy Trevor; I just can't yet say understand since that will be. I am hopeful it will be hidden a appointment at the greatest. Maybe a book signing since my bordering book is released?

Estimate me, it is not just a wish, have confidence in or dream; I unconditionally aspiration to go to regularly and outlook for a good measure of time; the opening has been a very robust one for somewhat some time now.

As you figure out Trevor, one of my projects is the Euphoric Frenzied Realization net of the Ho'ohana Civic, and I've long deliberation of the UK as the above crucial place to comprise our first global system equally of the key squad greatest concerned. http://www.joyfuljubilantlearning.com/

Trevor - Someplace can people find out about the navy you provide Rosa?

Rosa - I pull towards you your readers to go to regularly www.RosaSay.com for above about what I do. It includes an most people of all my work in the focus community, and the site will eternally highlight my whirlpool projects. Respected of 2009 will be my 5th appointment writing on the web, and to splinter group, I clutch only just fashioned www.HoohanaCommunity.com - it is or else live for community who would like to abide a preview past our Respected company. All sites allocate relatives to my blog Vocalizations Report. Thank you for your Aloha trendy Trevor, I gravely be acquainted with being able to meet community in your Cleanness community.

*

0 comments:

Post a Comment