Saturday, December 18, 2010

Doubt About Feelings And Perceptions

Doubt About Feelings And Perceptions
Hey guys,

Speaking from Brazil here. The thing is: I'm fresh out of a relationship, which I used as some sort of comfort zone to avoid meeting new people. A day after the breakup, I hooked up with a HB 9, so my ego went through the roof. Realized my social skills weren't that bad, just a little rusty because of the comfort zone. Anyways, I just started going to College in a whole new place. Just know a few people there, but I'm not that close to them. I'm doing all these efforts to meet new people - making friends and socializing with women, but as I do this, I'm feeling like I'm alone. Sometimes my self esteem drops down. It's like when things are going well on my social interactions, i gain momentum, but when it goes bad, I start to feel lame for myself. What I would like to ask is: in your perspective, there is this point that you reach where you just don't care anymore about bad social interactions and rejections? Just have to keep pushing through? And about this no friends thing in the new college situation, any tips on how to deal with it? At my old school I had a social group with my friends, we would talk about girls, go to parties and blast a good time... but it seems that this is just gone. And at this new place, I'm at the second semester, and I couldn't bond deeply with anyone yet. Any tips for me? Sometimes, because of the fear, I just lose the will to approach and start talking. I'm like all on my own! Some advice? Studied PUA in a hardcore basis for a long time in the past, but when things started get good, like getting a girlfriend, I stopped. Now, it's like all my insecurities and some sudden self esteem drops are taking place. Well, even still, think I'm back in the game. Don't want to be a loser once again.

Brazil here, sorry for any bad grammar :)

Thanks...



Credit: dating-for-black-men.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment