Sunday, July 24, 2011

Viggo Is A No Go

Viggo Is A No Go
You be familiar with it's a bad sign in the same way as you fright an future date. It took over a week to practice the one with Viggo. It got to a point everyplace I was sitting on the fence about meeting up at all, but since the extend time I saw him was in amongst pretense shots and dancing on the bar, I figured he was characteristic a date. Actually since I remembered him being a fertile and attractive guy.

Homogeneous so, I had fear. Ruler of all, he's a lawyer. As ominously as I love my lawyer and law pedagogic friends, I would keep in check trouble with all the long hours. It was a exceptional person that we were able to categorize our schedules at all and Viggo could not meet move backward that 8:30pm on a Monday, coming correct from the wing. Sheet me high keeping, but I want to be with a man who is leaving to keep in check time for me, and not just on the weekends. Touching on.

Put forward was an expansion at a downtown tell untruths that I appreciated to accompany extend night, so I asked Viggo to meet me acquaint with. I figured if it was a nice tone we could sojourn there; beforehand, acquaint with were amply of one-time options in the constituency.

At any time he within, he was as just about as cute as I remembered, but... shorter. Not midget-short, but a few inches shorter than me and I was barely tough heels. I'm not leaving to make a big point about this, in the role of I keep in check been fizz over (high) heels for guys slighter than me, so I can get outer surface this. Yet, I generally like guys to keep in check some termination on me (it makes me feel dominated, rowr).

Viggo bought me a drink and we took a foundation in the back. He loosened his tie, leaned an arm on the back cushion, and looked interested in whatever thing I was saying. I thought onto my drink for precious life and hoped my smiles looked best.

I positively, "positively" tried. This guy has Energetic Boyfriend written all over him (as abominable to the "extend" guy I was remorseful about, who indigence keep in check had Deceptive Bastard tattooed on his ridge). Viggo's conscious, with a accompany career, an interest in self-improvement (via martial arts), and an plan of total benefit about him.

And yet, I couldn't conduct to get out of acquaint with. We weren't involving. We had a ten pocket-sized conversation about "swords". I keep in check less than no interest in swords, yet I was asking him about his swords in order to keep the conversation leaving.

Following about an hour and one drink, I couldn't tie it any advanced. I pled tired out.

Viggo walked me to the subway. He mentioned getting together over the weekend and I made positive murmuring noises and alleged he indigence call me (in the same way as, in fact, one of my pet peeves about him was how he insisted on trade "all the time, "slightly of texting or emailing). We had a soft hug good-bye and he kissed me on the cheekiness. I felt so troublesome that I gave him a authoritative peck on the jaws. I unintentionally gave him a nevertheless fright on the nose, which is seemingly the extend glint we'll ever quantity.

I promised to email him the adjoining day. In this day and age. I didn't email him. I feel like an asshole.

Hardship I send an e-mail to the I-can't-see-you-anymore email or wish he read my signals? He seemed dissatisfied that the date done so initial. He power call me again. Hardship I conduct to see if he calls and "afterward" email? I don't want to install up my dating coincidence at home, and I what's more don't want to batter this nice guy's feelings.

I be familiar with you've all been acquaint with. The same as would you do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment