Monday, June 11, 2012

Bonoko Set To Tie The Knot With New Girlfriend At Uhuru Park

Bonoko Set To Tie The Knot With New Girlfriend At Uhuru Park
Animation whilst the news that radio spokesperson Bonoko had parted ways with his have a thing about over betrayal went viral, the spokesperson has by encouraged on and on offer to make a wife out of his new beau.The former street kid was speaking to" The Nairobian" in the same way as he barred best leading to his former relationship."I had only freely available the girl for about six months. She had been harassment me brusquely our studios (of Ghetto Connections) in Ngara except she didn't realize how I look like," he thought."Early this see, she approached me and told me she is my immense biased and that she required to skip an slam relationship leading to a marriage. Related any man, I was flabbergasted to be approached by a woman," he thought.The girl in question all the same denied experienced Bonoko saying, I don't realize the guy you are talking about. It seems he doesn't persuasive realize my name. The only man I realize by that name is a form-three scholar in Ngara."He bonus that he has now sheet a new girlfriend and will be getting hitched sometime at Uhuru Domain.

-nairobiwireRead Higher Hand over


1 comment: