Thursday, August 16, 2012

Kim Kardashian Luomo Vogue

Kim Kardashian Luomo Vogue
This just in: Kim Kardashian realize on the go into hiding of the July/August issue of Whim Italia. It's her first "ever" Whim go into hiding. And she appears on the go into hiding of... Whim Men.

Indoors are some excerpts of her possibly-lost-in-translation market research with the magazine:

ON HER Comings and goings At any rate Because Instinctive Into MONEY:"Yes I was untrained rich; it was a classic Californian lineage: luxuriousness and show, rich mansions with pools, particular clubs, pompous friendships, and rich cars. At any rate the strength, at only 31 I've been able to build my own cultivation in the world of alteration and, nevertheless looks and friendships are talented, I want the new moment to understand that if you don't conjecture in yourself and in your own ideas, you go nowhere. This is what happened with my new fragrance: I may possibly never have possession of imagined achieving that."

ON HER KEY TO SUCCESS:


"All my success depends on my education and the support I convoy all the time from my family. I'm very favorable to have possession of somebody something like me who is unfailingly conventional to help, so it doesn't matter what problems I have possession of to direct in life, I get the picture that I unfailingly have possession of somebody to turn to in my hour of need.

ON HER FAMILY:


"My blood relation, who is likewise my boss, teaches me everything new every day; she's an breathtaking person, a strong woman who raised six babies, and I'm very vain of her", she says pleased, coarsely horrified. "I've unfailingly been very shy, ever since I was a girl: I sham and did everything my sister Kourtney asked me to do, common in the role of at exercise she would put me in throbbing situations with boys. She was my big name".

ON HER UPBRINGING:


"I was raised in a compact family. My twitch did not let me employ weekends at my girlfriends', and Sunday mornings I had to go to Superimpose. Whilst we were well off, the rules were clear: my parents would stop maintaining us as soon as we reached 18. It's unfailingly been talented for them that we were all sparingly supreme ruler. We unfailingly had a compact routine; we unfailingly had eat together, and my twitch would suffer us to exercise every birth, such as mum Kris appoint swallow."

ON HER Plow up ETHIC:"I have possession of never tried to make secure the release of by exploiting my problems. Habitually people think that in the role of you have possession of success you do meager amount all day. On the deviating, I'm a workaholic: I'd love never to have possession of to rest so as not to casual a second of the day. I'm crazed by order, my home is 100% scenery, I unfailingly need to have possession of everything under effect, to the nominal detail."

ON ANY Regret SHE MAY HAVE:


"Need of privacy. Anybody is unfailingly surveillance me, I'm under stable inspect, someplace I go there's a camera close watch me, in the gym, in the role of I do the shopping, and if I agree on to go out without make-up it makes news just about the world. This is why I don't want to give to whatsoever about my relationship with Kanye. In the at an earlier time I suffered a lot since of my honesty, and in the role of it didn't work I was criticized and treated badly: I can only say that now, with him, I'm happy."

FOR On top of, SEE: http://www.craze.it/en/uomo-vogue/cover-story/2012/06/kim-kardashian-cover

0 comments:

Post a Comment