Sunday, January 12, 2014

I Am Half Nigerian Half Cameroonian Im Not Ready For Marriage Dencia

I Am Half Nigerian Half Cameroonian Im Not Ready For Marriage Dencia

Dencia

My real name is Reprudencia but people call me Dencia. I am imperfect Nigerian, imperfect Cameroonian. From the time I was five natural life, I knew what I greeting to do. My grandfather greeting me to be either a lawyer or medical doctor. Willingly for him, his clutch are perform just that but I am not. I was influenced by my aunt, who was a fashionista, a great singer and recitalist. In the role of I was about 11 natural life old, she got married and stimulated to France. She became like an champion and I held to in my opinion, 'I want to be like her.' She at last slothful music and acting. I convey that sometimes, marriage is a dream contaminated. Nevertheless, I am thrilled she influenced me.

Music


I love music and I individual a passion for it. I've reliably loved temporary and I used to be in a dance group such as I was younger. It was fun! My notion comes from love, life, construct, people, and cultures. I am an musician and I make all people of music but I am manager of a hip hop musician.

Open the ice reduce


I just did what I convey how to do, which was to control order.

Controversial singer?

No, I am not. Forthrightly, I haven't done what on earth poignant and I don't convey everywhere that came from. I care less about what you compose about me or whatever I am tagged. It's your advertisement not probability.

Involvement with unusual female artistes


For the most part, we say so long but I am not friends with any female musician. In fact I slightly meet any of them and I am very distant in my corner-I like it that way. But if you crop up a conversation with me, I am up for a good be kidding and girl talk but I move on. In America, I individual a few female artistes, who are my friends and I convey I can reliably ask for help on music, getting unusual working class connections, parties and we eat together.

Collabos


I've done two-one with a Ghanaian rapper, Sarkodie, and the newly open single I did with Waje.

Glitter in Los Angeles


I was proof and now I individual over 10 singles, which are regulate to be open one after dissimilar.

Along with, I am working on a immense scrutinize project. I was truthful down these past months and I am just getting my health together. At this time, I am having shows expound and acquaint with and working on a project, which I will with permission freedom by December.

Widely held, sexy diva

That is what people say but construct mindful, I am very gentle with what I tussle and my body type requires gentle amount. I am sooner well-liked and fully buy fabrics and point my equipment. The way I feel such as I stir up dictates what I tussle.

Involvement


Yes, acquaint with is a man in my life and He is God. The way he is counsel me makes me love Him reliably.

Triumph married


The question necessitate be such as am I falling in love? I am not undecided about marriage right now but I am undecided about me, how I live and perform what pleases me. Honeymoon is not my superiority. I am in my archaic 20s and I am perform what I love. I am not strongly, physically, monetarily and mentally regulate for marriage. This is hard at the same time as roughly speaking each person I talk to is married. Most girls in my family are. In the role of I am regulate, my beast will be right acquaint with waiting for his charity.

SOURCE:THEPUNCHNG


0 comments:

Post a Comment