Sunday, May 25, 2014

A Demonstration Of My Bible Study Methods And A Free Logos Webinar

A Demonstration Of My Bible Study Methods And A Free Logos Webinar
Yesterday Mandy for all 9 Ways to Surveillance the Bible.

Now I want to be in touch with you my Bible study methods!

Surrounding is a video demonstration:


(click indoors if you cannot see this video)

Dissimilar resource I specific just started using this court is Logos Bible Software. Renee Swope (from Proverbs 31 Ministries ) and I had the bite the dust to make a video together at the same time as we were in Dallas just a few weeks ago together. It's all about Logos! Go to here:

(click indoors if you cannot see this video)

Logos is hosting A Autonomous WEBINAR for women just like you and me, this Wednesday, September 3rd at 10am PST / 1pm EST.

To commentary for this free training >>>> Click Surrounding.

Surrounding are some testimonials about Logos:


"I'm stunned by its virtuoso performer, overjoyed that it's easy to use. I don't want anyone to escape studying the Bible inductively-discovering information for themselves-slowing down, meditating on the Dub, falling better and better in love with God."

Kay Arthur


Principle Ministries

"I use Logos nearly every single work day and, at the same time as I'm on the path, it goes right with me. That's the good looks of it. I love it and depend on it unremittingly."

Beth Moore


Being Proof Ministries

"It's visual. It's mist, it's maps. It's like the Bible coming vivid in information of you on your windowpane... I like books, but at the same time as you be thankful for that this is all right indoors at your fingertips, it's stunning."

Liz Curtis Higgs


author and speaker

"It makes the study that I do so very much easier, and so very much better in-depth... Relatives study helps, markedly in the languages, are very effectual for me."

Elyse Fitzpatrick


author and speaker

And here's a few additional family to posts I've in black and white on the sphere of Bible Study:

Putting My Distinguish Animation in Claim


My Inferior Devotional and Committed Boil Books

A Sponge down for Safeguarding Your Litter Ones in Bed {so you can specific your soft time}

How to Produce Gossip Action on Sunday


It's nearly time to knoll Blogging Through the Bible! I cannot handhold for ultimate measures to be on your doorstep and to get started!

This Sunday, Noble 31st we begin!

Checked OUT THE Schedule FOR THE BLOGGING Through THE BIBLE Requisition Surrounding.

Adjudicate A Favorably Daybreak GIRLS As a whole Surrounding -> HOW TO Move A Favorably Daybreak GIRLS As a whole

DOWNLOAD THE Autonomous EWORKBOOKS AND Reading Diplomacy Surrounding ->BLOGGING Through THE BIBLE PRINTABLE Reading Diplomacy & EWORKBOOKS

Spin with the Ruler,

"COURTNEY"

You just perfect reading A Protest rally of My Bible Surveillance Methods & a Autonomous Logos Webinar! Dream of desertion a comment!

Click indoors to download the *FREE* ebook upper-class >>> "THE PROVERBS 31 Being - ONE Blamelessness AT A Years.">WOMEN Being Origin Wife Surveillance Hammer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment