Sunday, July 20, 2014

Free Dream Interpretation Dreaming About Having A Boyfriend

Free Dream Interpretation Dreaming About Having A Boyfriend
Now, I am fully convinced that our dreams have something to say about our life. I am 21 years old and since I was in high school I am dreaming about having a "boyfriend" which does not exist in real life because I never had one until this day. And at the first part of my dream, it is a very happy and sweet relationship but at the latter part of my dream it always ended up with "him" not noticing me anymore. It was like at first he loved me more, but at the end I was the one who was always left behind.

By the way, different guys "portray" the "boyfriend" role in my dream. Most of the time I am not familiar to the person even in real life but sometimes he is someone I like in real life. It is really hard to explain in words but I always feel very frustrated after waking up from that kind of dream. I am always asking what is wrong with me? Or will it happen in real life? Or will I be an old maid soon? I don't know. Help me. :-( - Emmy of Rizal, PH

Source: street-approach.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment