Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pretty Woman Stop A While

Pretty Woman Stop A While
"Hey Guys...yeah guys ;-) you are "going to love me for posting these girls up. These women are who I call truly beautiful among the celebrities. I have seen them in interviews (without make-up) and they still look gorgeous 'cos these women have great features and a divine aura around them. Forget about Miss.Universe and supermodels (cos most of them win by expert makeup and alot of duct-tape or starving lol!). I agree the following girls wear makeup too but among the celebrities, these are my favorite women - WHO I GO BY FOR BEAUTY, GRACE AND PERSONALITY :) Yeah, it's raining goddesses! Boys enjoy and DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME YOUR RAINDROP PREFERENCES LOL! Girls, please don't leave saying B###H! :)

"However, I believe that the real beautiful women are the natural women out there and there are alot of them though they don't become celebrities in life. THIS ONE'S A DEDICATION TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL BLOG GIRLS AND ALL THE OTHER BEAUTIFUL (BOTH IN AND OUT) WOMEN IN THE WORLD. "

"

There are flowers everywhere, for those who bother to look.

- Henri Matisse


0 comments:

Post a Comment