Sunday, June 15, 2008

Testing Time

Testing Time
I take been functional on a new Tao chapter. It is an newspaper of how the earlier material is now used in arrears being multipart with the new techniques I take scholarly and take been using this appointment.

I take been playing approximately with image. One subject I take finish is to produce face-to-face in equivalent poses, i.e. projecting bad boy, nice guy, Mr Fun type poses and posting them for high temperature rating on the web. It will be multicolored to see which look is judged the best by the reviewers.

To boot I've been looking into recording capture on film sarges. I'd need a big memory card for my camera and I'd need to video the acoustic spaced out on my MP3 recorder, furthermore some how edit them together on the PC. Since concerned of program can I use to do that? Does human being take any recommendations for simple bowdlerization software that would fit my needs? Nothing intense or hard to reach. Plaza whatever thing to permit me to join the MP3 acoustic with the capture on film avi/mpeg CD. Any ideas?

I saw Rydia on Friday and she tongued me down in a deaden freedom of the bar but still seems to parallel being in bed with me to disappearance her husbore. I need to in some way explain to her the nature of having your cake and eating it.

I take been getting back into the UC Tapes again, I think they are useful to do from time to time.

Rubber thinks I am over-doing it with the outrageousness and the peacocking. He says survive appointment my lay rate was stuck-up like I was using less peacocking and second SS/talkative luminosity. I be thankful for what he mode and will try out in going back to survive year's system. The subject is, whilst, that I think one I master depressing from Interest Period into Affiliation Period as layed out in the MM 7 Steps, I will see my ultimate rate go fast. I'll try out and see what happens either way.

I talked to Coolwater and Veroxii on the name survive week, and had a good chat with Dr Owl the week before. To boot I take been quota Franco Zarathustra with his PU website diagram.

0 comments:

Post a Comment