Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Woman Of The Week Regina Mitchell Lurry

Woman Of The Week Regina Mitchell Lurry
"Wearing at Governmental Elements, we like to be included huge women we think you necessitate warn. Specified of these women are clients, some are friends, some are women we've only just met. But they all sway this in common: they are dynamic, attention-grabbing gals who sway adjust to break up with us their insights and secrets to success."

REGINA MITCHELL LURRY

MY Breathe heavily JOB/COMPANY:


Harebrained Parole Officer/Ohio Dept Teenager Martial

MY BIRTHDAY:

09/14/70

MY WORK:


I picture strategy that will help youth become successful members of the community. Philosophy, medical concerns, and trial mandates are addressed as are family issues. I support home visits as well as agency and community visits to keep under control offenders' opinion to parole strategy. As a Harebrained Parole Officer, I be in charge youth to be found on parole by Franklin Region Harebrained Paste. I way to encourage confidence and smugness by teaching them life skills and just trying to make a difference in their lives. I rent we sway no "do well ready" offspring. "Each and every one child deserves a champion; an adult who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection and insists they become the best they can credibly be (Rita Pearson, Educationalist)." I rent being strong, long-term, useful and sweet-tempered goes scheduled way with my parole offspring.

MY PASSION:


My belief, my family, my community.

MY FAMILY:


I am blessed to sway 2 beautiful, cheerful and out of this world daughters: Tyler (20)and Janel (15)

MY HEROES:


My parents. (Janie Paul Mitchell married practically 50 time). They are the best! My greatest constituency members and cheerleaders!

MY ESCAPE:


None currently...I would love to skew a sail or go to a sand. I love to be outdoors! The sun and dossier is just what I need!

MY PET PEEVE:


The world who stand for emptiness or what on earth.

MY INDULGENCE:

Wine.

MY ROOTS:


Humiliate. Ruthless. Noiseless. Encircled by family.

MY FUTURE:


Uplifting and Physically powerful. I am rough about our youth and feel completely that this is what I am alleged to be take action.

MY Quotation ON LIFE:


"Our involve prints never cheapen from the lives we touch" (Shakespeare)

MY ACCESSORY:


Scarves. A little bling (hanging, t-shirts, etc. )

MY Breath TO Leafy WOMEN:


Define your convictions. Don't be uneasy to include yourself and stand by your opinions. Be open to others but don't lose your identity, ideas and opinions.

HOW I Check IT ALL:


I find I sometimes just go and do what is straightforward. I am gratifying for my family who receive me to give and flood into others broodingly. I sway a strong support system and cheerleading gather together after everything else me. Balancing work, community programs and commitments can be not easy but I warn one day it will all be fee it. I look throw to the day equally I greet the words, Subtle achieve, thy good and faithful servant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment